5mm Holefix Caps are the easiest and cheapest way to hide unsightly shelf-adjustment holes in kitchens, wardrobes, office & flat-pack furniture.
Holefix caps have been designed with ridges on the stem of the cap. These ridges bite into timber-based materials to get their excellent grip.
The superior design however means those same ridges will flatten and deform in metal or plastic holes, delivering the maximum amount of contact between the cap and the hole, and ensuring the caps still achieve optimum grip.
With 96 stock colours, Holefix caps can match nearly all major laminates (solid colours, woodgrains and patterns), powdercoat & UPVC colours used in the UK - making Holefix caps a very cost-effective way to put those unused holes from sight.
Holefix Caps are very easy to use
Holefix Caps couldn't be easier to use - just firmly push them into place. They grip securely into position, ensuring caps cannot be easily removed again.
This makes Holefix Caps ideal to use where children are able to access them
WARNING: Variations between monitors means the colours will not display 100% accurately. This Colour Chart should only be used as an indication of the colours available in our colour range. Please do NOT use this chart for color matching purposes. For further information, see Important Notes below.
Metallic Brown (M)
Brown Bronze (M)
Mt Olga Orange
Anodised Bronze (M)
Silver Grey (M)
- Colour Chart is intended only as an indication to the colours available.
- Whilst all possible care has been taken to ensure the best colour reproduction possible, variations between monitors means the colours will not display 100% accurately. Please do NOT use this chart for colour matching purposes.
- To ensure you select the best possible colour match, you should use the Colour Matching Guide or ask for samples before ordering.
- Pause mouse over colour swatch to check stock availability.
- Colours marked (M) are a metallic colour - they have a metallic "fleck" throughout them, similar to metallic car paint. They should not be confused with the Electroplated- finish Snap-Caps
Holefix caps are manufactured in Polypropylene. All materials used are 'food-grade' quality.
Holefix Cap Dimensions
Do you have any photos showing how you have used Holefix Caps, which you would like to share with us?
Real comments by real people!
Thank you for your interest in 5mm Holefix Caps
Trade Prices are from £11.80 per bag of 1,000 pieces. All colours are the same price.
*** To order quantities of less than 1,000 caps of any colour, please contact one of our Re-Sellers.
- 10% OFF - Order £150 or more Product Value (excludes VAT, and can be made up from any mix of our products & colours)
- 15% OFF - Order £300 or more Product Value (excludes VAT, and can be made up from any mix of our products & colours)
With so many types of caps and colours to choose from, our priority is to ensure you order the right product, size and colour for your application. Please call our experienced UK Sales Team on 0845 1 776 332, and we will quickly guide you through the possible choices you have available. You can then be confident you are ordering the type of cap that best fits your needs, and a colour to best suit your application.
Working in Winter - Using 5mm Holefix Caps in Cold Weather
Holefix are designed and moulded to very fine tolerances, resulting in a very secure fitting that resists tampering.
Holefix caps rely on the tiny ridges on the stem of the cap distorting as the cap is pushed into the hole. As the plastic become colder, it stiffens and does not flex as much. For the type of plastic used for Holefix Caps, these changes to the behaviour of the plastic are most noticable when the plastic is below 15°C.
In colder weather, the plastic becomes stiffer, requiring more force to insert the cap.
The Fix: Before using, simply warm the caps in an 'inside' pocket (ie close to your body), or in an oven or similar warming device to a maximum of 100°C. Once fitted, Holefix Caps can be used in continuous temperatures from -15°C to 120°C without any problems.