- Information is provided as a courtesy to customers to assist in the selection of product colours.
- This table has been compiled using information from the current ranges of boards & coatings, as supplied by the various manufacturers and distributors.
- While all care possible has been taken in tabling this data, we accept no liability for any inaccuracies, omissions or currency of information contained herein.
- The colours selected have been chosen as best under natural "daylight" conditions.
- Colour perception is very subjective and varies significantly according to:
- individual perception
- the type and amount of light (ie indoors/outdoors, sunshine/cloudy or halogen/fluorescent)
- the surface reflectivity & finish (matt, gloss, satin)
On some patterned & woodgrain-finish boards, we have selected the colour that best "fits in" - usually the background tone. In some cases, we have listed an alternative colour to our first choice which, in some applications or lighting conditions, may provide a more pleasing result
No Acceptable Match
Although we can provide a quality match to 1,000’s of board & coating materials, with just 96 colours in our range, there are a small number of finishes we simply cannot provide a good match for. In such cases, we have sometimes listed an alternative colour as the 'best available' although we recommend that users should select an appropriate contrasting colour. For corporate work, a good result can often be achieved by selecting a highlight colour that is part of the customer's corporate identity.